Welcome to the
Department of Industry, Science and Resources

Export Permissions Portal (EPP)


Controlled Ores and Other Nuclear Materials

Use this portal to lodge and manage applications for a permission to export controlled ores and other nuclear material.

To be able to use EPP you must first contact DISR (see below) to arrange for an invitation to sign in.

For more information on applying for an export permission for controlled ores or other nuclear material please visit our website or contact Uranium.IndustrySection@industry.gov.au